Work Hard, Stay
Re-Opening June 1st!
We will be re-opening our doors the first week of June to complete
our 19-20 school year as well as have our summer program.
What we are doing to keep out families and students safe
in light of Covid-19:
- No waiting in the lobby. Drop off and pick up only, please be prompt when picking up so that students do not have to wait.
- Dancers will wash their hands immediately upon entering the studio with antibacterial hand soap.
- Dancers should enter studio with as minimal items from home as possible. Dance shoes & a water bottle, no more unless absolutely necessary.
- We will have hand sanitizer and spray disinfectant in the lobby. Students will need to use hand sanitizer before leaving, and parents or dancers 10 and older may spray their shoes with disinfectant if they would like.
- We will be practicing proper social distancing guidelines and updating them as needed. Currently we have 6 foot squares with another foot in-between each square taped off for each student. Our large dance room can hold up to 10 students with room for up to 18 students (if allowed).
-Students will NOT be required to wear masks, however you may send your child to class with one if you feel more comfortable. Please note it is not advised to wear a mask during any type of activity or exercise that raises the heart rate because of risk of not getting enough oxygen and possibly passing out.
-We will be using a commercial grade air purifier and floor/surface sanitizer for the studio on a daily basis.